Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have always been a fan of Annie Leibovitz's work. I don't like her as a person as much because she tends to be a little strange (and maybe cause of the Miley Cyrus thing - I tend to hold grudges), but I do admire her creative genius. I absolutely love this series, called "Disney Dream Portrait."

Click on the photos to enlarge them.


Keira Knightley as Dorothy

Love her dress, even if it isn't the traditional blue gingham.


Julianne Moore as Ariel & Michael Phelps as Merman


Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella


Rachel Weisz as Snow White

Rachel really fit Snow White well, I was surprised. She looks good. But I've always loved her since I saw The Mummy.


Roger Federer as King Arthur


Jessica Biel as Pocahontas


Gisele Bundchen as Wendy Darling & Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan & Tina Fey as Tinkerbell

An enlarged photo of Tina Fey as Tinkerbell (which I think is hilarious):



David Beckham as Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)


Jennifer Lopez as Jasmine & Marc Anthony as Aladdin

Do not like this couple whatsoever.


Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy (Pinocchio) & Abigail Breslin as Fira (Disney Fairies)


Beyonce Knowles as Alice & Lyle Lovett as the March Hare & Oliver Platt as Mad Hatter

Personally, I don't like Beyonce being Alice. But maybe that's 'cause Alice was always white (blonde + blue eyes to boot).


Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie (Aladdin)

No comments: